Hi Everybody!! Hope you had a really great Valentine’s Day this past weekend and got to spend it with the ones you love!! As I sit here and write this post (offline) my cable and internet has been off for 2 days now and I am hoping I will get this posted in time to start the party!
Oh and what a party we had last week…it seems to just keep growing!! I love it!! Thanks to everyone that joined in…remember I pin everything!! We had over 70 entries!! Yea!! Keep them coming…don’t forget to share with your friends and to link back to the party on your site!! As they always say…the more the merrier!!
So let’s get down to business and see what My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday are this week!!
My 1st Favorite thing is this wonderful One bowl Chocolate Bundt Cake with Chocolate Glaze from Imperfect and Fabulous!! Like Lauren says in her blog post…sometimes you just need chocolate!! And this looks Yummy!! Please stop by and check it out!!
My 2nd Favorite Thing this Thursday is this Spicy Cashew Chicken from the Chunky Chef!! I love spicy Chinese food and even better when you can create it yourself!! This recipe sounds so good! Stop by and check it out too!!
So let’s get on with the party!! Here are a few rules!
1. Please only link up your cookin or craftin creations! (No ad’s or links to other parties)
2. No more than 3 links per party!
3. Please follow me…your host…in some way!
4. Please visit as many other entries as possible…some before you link and some after…after all this is a party…lets share the love!
5. Please link back to this party on your site.