Hello Everybody!! I hope this finds everybody doing great!! I had a wonderful long weekend with my husband in some much warmer weather! 🙂 So please excuse me if I was a little MIA for a few days!! I will try to catch up and join as many wonderful parties as I can!! If you are reading this then you have come to party with me as well!! I’m so glad to have you!!
I love seeing all of the fun and creative stuff you guys share with me!! I am truly blessed that you have taken the time to join in the fun over here!! So let’s find out what I am calling My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday this week!!
So my 1st favorite thing this week is this absolutely to die for Cajun Seasoned Shrimp and Crab Chowder from Christy’s Cooking Creation!! I am a big seafood lover…maybe that comes from my So Cal roots…and with this hearty chowder with the Cajun spices and sweet corn…you can’t go wrong!! Yummy!! Stop by and check it out!
My 2nd Favorite thing this week is these wonderful Mahi Mahi Burgers from Pancake Warriors. Maybe I’m just in a seafood mood but these look just amazing!! I have heard and had salmon patties before…but Mahi Mahi!! OMG!! And they are healthy too!! Stop by and check it out too!!
So let’s get on with the party!! Here are a few rules!
1. Please only link up your cookin or craftin creations! (No ad’s or links to other parties)
2. No more than 3 links per party!
3. Please follow me…your host…in some way!
4. Please visit as many other entries as possible…some before you link and some after…after all this is a party…lets share the love!
5. Please link back to this party on your site.