Hi Everyone!! Hope you are having a great week!! As usual I am busy, busy, busy!! My husband and I are about to leave for a long weekend in some much warmer weather. We are headed to Laughlin, Nevada…nice warm desert country! I sure am going to enjoy it!!
So let’s get down to bussiness and see what My 2 Favoprite Things on Thursday this week are!! We had so many great entries that its getting harder to pick just 2!! So thanks for making my decision hard! Keep them coming…
My 1st Favorite Thing this week is this super cuteDIY Book Page Wreath by Sweet Parish Place. I love whenever someone uses something out of the ordinary to make something beautiful!! Stop by and check it out!!
My 2nd Favorite Thing this week is this sweet treat from Winnie’s Blog…Mini White-Chocolate Cheesecakes, wrapped with Swiss-Roll . Don’t they look just so wonderful and Yummy!! Stop by and check them out too!
So let’s get on with the party!! Here are a few rules!
1. Please only link up your cookin or craftin creations! (No ad’s or links to other parties)
2. No more than 3 links per party!
3. Please follow me…your host…in some way!
4. Please visit as many other entries as possible…some before you link and some after…after all this is a party…lets share the love!
5. Please link back to this party on your site.