Hi All! Welcome back! I hope all those that celebrated Thanksgiving last week had a wonderful time with all of their family and friends and lots of good food!! Now on to Christmas! I can’t wait to see all of you holiday inspired project and dishes!! This is one of my favorite time of the year!
So let’s get on with the party…first let’s find out what My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday are this week and of course the Most Viewed!!
My 1st Favorite Thing this week is this Espresso Biscotti from Don’t Sweat The Recipe.
That is the perfect little snack in front of a warm fire on a cold night…Check it out!
My 2nd Favorite Thing this Week is this Paper Poinsettia Art Project from Grandparents Plus!
What a cute project for Christmas!! Isn’t it so cute? Check it out!
And the Most Viewed this week is How to Create a Gift Basket Like a Pro by Keeping it Real!
What a great tutorial! Perfect for the upcoming giving season! Check it out too!
So let’s get on with the party!! Here are a few rules!
1. Please only link up your cookin or craftin creations! (No ad’s or links to other parties)
2. No more than 3 links per party!
3. Please follow me…your host…in some way!
4. Please visit as many other entries as possible…some before you link and some after…after all this is a party…lets share the love! This determines the Most Viewed!!
5. Please link back to this party on your site.
Grab My button and let’s start this party!!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.cookinandcraftin.com" title="Cookin and Craftin - My 2 Favorite Things!" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.cookinandcraftin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Fiverr-Portfolio-Sample-1-1024x6911.png" alt="Cookin and Craftin - My 2 Favorite Things!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>