Hi Guys!! Welcome back to another week of My 2 Favorite Things – Link Party!! The Thanksgiving holiday is just about a week away…are you ready? It’s always a good time gathering with family and friends around so much wonderful food!!
**Please note: Because of the holiday we will NOT have a party next week!! Enjoy your family…we will resume the next week…December 3rd!!
So let’s get on with this week’s addition of My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday – Link Party #46!
My 1st Favorite Thing this week…just in time for the Holiday…Quick and Easy Duchess Sweet Potatoes from Cooking with Carlee!
Don’t they look Yummy! Stop by and check them out!
My 2nd Favorite Thing is these Apple Cranberry Pocket Pies from Must Love Home!
What a great sweet treat! Stop by and check it out!
And The Most Viewed this week is…Another great treat from Winnie’s Blog…Carmel Cashew Bars!
And I can see why!! Yummy! Check these out too!
So let’s get on with the party!! Here are a few rules!
1. Please only link up your cookin or craftin creations! (No ad’s or links to other parties)
2. No more than 3 links per party!
3. Please follow me…your host…in some way!
4. Please visit as many other entries as possible…some before you link and some after…after all this is a party…lets share the love! This determines the Most Viewed!!
5. Please link back to this party on your site.
Grab My button and let’s start this party!!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.cookinandcraftin.com" title="Cookin and Craftin - My 2 Favorite Things!" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.cookinandcraftin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Fiverr-Portfolio-Sample-1-1024x6911.png" alt="Cookin and Craftin - My 2 Favorite Things!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>