Hi guys! Thanks for stopping by! This past week has been a sad one for my family…My step-father passed away after being ill for a couple weeks. He is now in a better place! My Mom is doing well and things are getting back to a little bit of normalcy.
So enough of the sadness…let’s get back to having a little fun…Let’s Start this Party!! Thanks again for sharing all of your wonderful projects and dishes…I love seeing them all!!
So let’s see what My 2 Favorite Things are this week and of course the Most Viewed!
My 1st Favorite Thing is this Pecan Ranch Cheese Ball Recipe from Creatively Homemade!
I love a great cheeseball and this one will be perfect for the upcoming holidays!! Check it out!
My 2nd Favorite Thing this week is this Best Ever White Bean Mushroom Soup from Pancake Warriors!
Doesn’t that look like the perfect Fall Soup!! Yum!! Check it out!
And the Most Viewed this week is DIY play food: bag full of Candy from Keeping it Real!
What a cute little idea!! Perfect for a pretend party!! Stop by and visit and see all her cool ideas!
So let’s get on with the party!! Here are a few rules!
1. Please only link up your cookin or craftin creations! (No ad’s or links to other parties)
2. No more than 3 links per party!
3. Please follow me…your host…in some way!
4. Please visit as many other entries as possible…some before you link and some after…after all this is a party…lets share the love! This determines the Most Viewed!!
5. Please link back to this party on your site.
Grab My button and let’s start this party!!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.cookinandcraftin.com" title="Cookin and Craftin - My 2 Favorite Things!" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.cookinandcraftin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Fiverr-Portfolio-Sample-1-1024x6911.png" alt="Cookin and Craftin - My 2 Favorite Things!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>