Hi all!! It’s Thursday and that means it’s time to party!! So it is almost Halloween and I have been planning our last camping trip of the year. They have a best decorated campsite contest and a chili cook off…both of which I will be participating in…more info on that in future post!!
So let’s get down to business and find out what My 2 Favorite Things are this week and of course The Most Viewed!!
My 1st Favorite Thing this week is these Rich Chocolate Cookies with Goodies from Something Sweet Winnies Blog!
Doesn’t these look so good!! I love chocolate chip cookies! Check them out!
My 2nd Favorite Thing is this Southern Carmel Cake by Cooking with Carlee!
Doesn’t that look just so Yummy!! Guess I’m on a sweet kick today! Stop by and show Carlee some love!
And The Most Viewed is a sweet too…This Carmel Apple Spice Cake from Lou Lou Girls!
So let’s get on with the party!! Here are a few rules!
1. Please only link up your cookin or craftin creations! (No ad’s or links to other parties)
2. No more than 3 links per party!
3. Please follow me…your host…in some way!
4. Please visit as many other entries as possible…some before you link and some after…after all this is a party…lets share the love! This determines the Most Viewed!!
5. Please link back to this party on your site.
Grab My button and let’s start this party!!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.cookinandcraftin.com" title="Cookin and Craftin - My 2 Favorite Things!" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.cookinandcraftin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Fiverr-Portfolio-Sample-1-1024x6911.png" alt="Cookin and Craftin - My 2 Favorite Things!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>