Hi Guys!! Thanks for stopping by to share your stuff!! I’m always excited to see your new creations!
I just want to send out a huge THANK YOU to all of you that have expressed your concerns for my Stepfather! Things are looking better and he is doing much better! It’s a long haul that’s for sure…but we are optimistic!
I’m not going to say a whole lot here right now…so let’s get down to the business at hand…and find out what My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday are and of course the Most Viewed is this week!!
My 1st Favorite Thing is these supper Yummy Autumn Pecans from Nancy on the Homefront…
Doesn’t this just sound like Fall!! Oh Yea!! Check it out!!
My 2nd Favorite Thing this week is Dabbling with Pumpkins for Halloween from Debbie Dabble…
What a cute collection…just in time for Halloween!! Check them out!
And the Most Viewed this week is…Skinny Pumpkin Whip from Best of Long Island and Florida…
Doesn’t That look amazing!! I can see why you chose it!! Check it out too!
So let’s get on with the party!! Here are a few rules!
1. Please only link up your cookin or craftin creations! (No ad’s or links to other parties)
2. No more than 3 links per party!
3. Please follow me…your host…in some way!
4. Please visit as many other entries as possible…some before you link and some after…after all this is a party…lets share the love! This determines the Most Viewed!!
5. Please link back to this party on your site.
Grab My button and let’s start this party!!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.cookinandcraftin.com" title="Cookin and Craftin - My 2 Favorite Things!" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.cookinandcraftin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Fiverr-Portfolio-Sample-1-1024x6911.png" alt="Cookin and Craftin - My 2 Favorite Things!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>