Hi All!! Wow! I just can’t believe that it is the 40th edition of My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday Link Party!! I am overjoyed that I get to host this party and see all of your ‘s creative ideas! This past week was one of best yet with over 67 entries and 187 views!!! Keep them coming…I love having you…and you make this a success!
So let get down to it and see what My 2 Favorite Things are this week and what you guys chose as the Most Viewed!
My 1st Favorite Thing this week is this super cute Monster Eyes Homemade Halloween Wreath by Creatively Homemade!
This such a cute Halloween Craft…Check it out!
My 2nd Favorite Thing this week…and sticking with the Halloween theme is this Spooky Black Widow Martini and Cupcakes by Cherishing a Sweet Life.
I’m wanting a Martini now! Check out the recipe…
And The Most Viewed this week is…Fall Harvest Cake with Brown Butter Cream Cheese Frosting by Jo and Sue!
Well That looks Yummy!! Check it out…
So let’s get on with the party!! Here are a few rules!
1. Please only link up your cookin or craftin creations! (No ad’s or links to other parties)
2. No more than 3 links per party!
3. Please follow me…your host…in some way!
4. Please visit as many other entries as possible…some before you link and some after…after all this is a party…lets share the love! This determines the Most Viewed!!
5. Please link back to this party on your site.
Grab My button and let’s start this party!!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.cookinandcraftin.com" title="Cookin and Craftin - My 2 Favorite Things!" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.cookinandcraftin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Fiverr-Portfolio-Sample-1-1024x6911.png" alt="Cookin and Craftin - My 2 Favorite Things!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>