Wow!! What a week!! The weather where I am has been unusual warm for January…but I’m not complaining for sure!! I feel for those in the northeast that have been hit with another huge snow storm!!
So I had another great turnout for My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday this week…it is slowing growing with almost 50 entries this week!! Thanks for your support and your sharing…especially since this adventure is still in its infancy stage!! So please keep linking…and sharing this party with your friends…once again the more the merrier!! 🙂
So lets get on to the party…and My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday this week!!!
So my first pick this week is this really cool Pink Grapefruit Fudge! This creation is from Sister Wives and who would have thought to create a fudge in this flavor!! And if you check out the post you will find they created a Lime flavor too!! Check it out and share the love!!
And My 2nd Favorite Thing on Thursday is these delicious looking Easy Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken from Flour on My Face!! I love a good taco and these are right up my alley!! Stop by and get the recipe!!
So let’s get on with the party!! Here are a few rules!!
- Please only link up your cookin or craftin creations! (No ad’s or links to other parties)
- No more than 3 links per party!
- Please follow me…your host…in some way!
- Please visit as many other entries as possible…some before you link and some after…after all this is a party…lets share the love!
- Please link back to this party on your site.
Maybe you’ll be featured next week as one of My 2 Favorite Things!!
Grab a button and lets Party!!