Hi All! I’m so happy you joined me today! Can you believe it…it’s already October 1st…man time is sure flying by! It will be Christmas before you know it!! Which for me means baking and participating in our local craft fair…which also means I need to get busy or I won’t have anything finished!
But you guys have finished a lot of great projects already and I love checking them out … So let’s check out which ones I chose for My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday this week and what you all chose for the Most Viewed!
So My 1st Favorite Thing this week is these Ruby Red Candy Apples from A Life Well Red.!
These just scream Halloween and Fall and they look so Yummy!! Check it out!
My 2nd Favorite Thing this week is this Habanero Pineapple Gold Jelly from Best of Long Island and Central Florida.
I love a good Pepper Jelly and this looks amazing!! Check it out too!
And The Most Viewed this week is….Zucchini Fettuccine from Nancy on the Home front!
I so want a spiralizer…these look Yummy!! Check it out too!
So let’s get on with the party!! Here are a few rules!
1. Please only link up your cookin or craftin creations! (No ad’s or links to other parties)
2. No more than 3 links per party!
3. Please follow me…your host…in some way!
4. Please visit as many other entries as possible…some before you link and some after…after all this is a party…lets share the love! This determines the Most Viewed!!
5. Please link back to this party on your site.
Grab My button and let’s start this party!!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.cookinandcraftin.com" title="Cookin and Craftin - My 2 Favorite Things!" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.cookinandcraftin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Fiverr-Portfolio-Sample-1-1024x6911.png" alt="Cookin and Craftin - My 2 Favorite Things!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>