Hi All!! Welcome to My 2 Favorite Things Link Party #33!! I’m so glad you stopped by to share what you have been up to. Everything you share truly amazes me!!
I have to be honest…I have been slacking just a little with posting new stuff!! I have just been so busy enjoying my summer…I promise after Labor Day I am going to get focused!!
So let’s get down to the business at hand and find out what My 2 Favorite Things are this week…And the “Most Viewed”!!
My 1st Favorite Thing this week are these really cute Recycled Tissue Paper Rolls to Favor Boxes by SimpleJoys.
I love anytime you can take an item that is designated for the trash bin and up-cycle it to become something cute and useful!! Stop by and check them out!!
My 2nd Favorite Thing this week is this Cocoa Infused Enchilada Sauce by Pinch of Nutmeg.
I am a sucker for anything Mexican and this enchilada sauce just sounds Yummy!! Stop by and check it out too!!
And the Most Viewed this week is this Copy Cat Chick-fil-A Frosted Lemonade from Urban Girl Bakes!
This is the perfect Summertime drink!! Stop by and check it out!!
So let’s get on with the party!! Here are a few rules!
1. Please only link up your cookin or craftin creations! (No ad’s or links to other parties)
2. No more than 3 links per party!
3. Please follow me…your host…in some way!
4. Please visit as many other entries as possible…some before you link and some after…after all this is a party…lets share the love! This determines the Most Viewed!!
5. Please link back to this party on your site.
Grab My button and let’s start this party!!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.cookinandcraftin.com" title="Cookin and Craftin - My 2 Favorite Things!" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.cookinandcraftin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Fiverr-Portfolio-Sample-1-1024x6911.png" alt="Cookin and Craftin - My 2 Favorite Things!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>