Hi Guys!!Hope everybody had a great 4th of July…I know I sure did!! Filled with family and fun!! It’s that time again!! Time for fun filled blog hop!! And I want to thank everyone who joins us each week on My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday, your recipes, projects and stories are so great!! Don’t forget to visit each other, cause you never know…you could be featured as the Most Viewed!!
So let’s get down to business and see what My 2 Favorite Things are this week!!
My 1st Favorite Thing this week is this super yummy No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream from Fearlessly Creative Mama’s!
This is a perfect summer treat!! Stop by and check it out!!
My 2nd Favorite Thing this week is another great Summer recipe…Blueberry Mint Lemonade by Memories by the Miles!
What a super refreshing drink!! Stop by and check it out!!
And The Most Viewed Link this week is this Sesame Sweet Chicken by Nancy on the Home front.
This looks Yummy I can see why you all liked it! Stop by and check it out!
So let’s get on with the party!! Here are a few rules!
1. Please only link up your cookin or craftin creations! (No ad’s or links to other parties)
2. No more than 3 links per party!
3. Please follow me…your host…in some way!
4. Please visit as many other entries as possible…some before you link and some after…after all this is a party…lets share the love! This determines the Most Viewed!!
5. Please link back to this party on your site.
Grab My New button and let’s start this party!!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.cookinandcraftin.com" title="Cookin and Craftin - My 2 Favorite Things!" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.cookinandcraftin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Fiverr-Portfolio-Sample-1-1024x6911.png" alt="Cookin and Craftin - My 2 Favorite Things!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>