Hi everybody!! Glad you stopped by! Does it seem to you that as the weather gets warmer the more busier you get?? That’s what it seems like to me! I’ve been finishing my container vegetables …needed tomato cages…and then buying more flowers to hang on my deck…oh and I bought new cushions for my patio furniture!! Woo Hoo!! What a difference that made to the whole deck!! Hope your enjoying Spring as much as I am!!
So let’s get busy with the business of Thursday!! Hey Don’t forget to Link Back to this Party…The more the merrier!!
My 1st favorite this week is this awesome Cap’n Cruch Cheese cake from Kathe With an E …Can you imagine!! Cap’n Crunch cereal was a favorite of mine as a kid…and to make it a crust for a cheese cake…Oh my!! And she used a presser cooker too!! Stop by the link and check it out!!
My 2nd Favorite Thing this week is these super cute Flower Duets from Paper Seedlings. I know it was a challenge for Linda to create but they turn out so beautiful!! I love that they are 3D… the flowers just “pop” off of the paper…Check out the link and show some love!!
So let’s get on with the party!! Here are a few rules!
1. Please only link up your cookin or craftin creations! (No ad’s or links to other parties)
2. No more than 3 links per party!
3. Please follow me…your host…in some way!
4. Please visit as many other entries as possible…some before you link and some after…after all this is a party…lets share the love!
5. Please link back to this party on your site.