Hello Everyone!! Hope everyone has had a great week!! I am getting so excited!!!..Spring is just a couple of days away…let’s hope mother nature doesn’t fool us!! I’m also excited that my daughter and her fiancée have set a date…and we have picked out a venue…and secured it with a deposit… Now it might still be over a year away…but this Mommy has so many possibilities running through her head…it is so exciting!!
I hope all of you have enjoyed the week as much as I have…Thanks so much for dropping by and joining my party!! Just a little reminder to link back to this party on your site!! Sharing is caring…and like I always say…the more the merrier!!
So let’s get down to business this week…maybe it will be you I’m featuring! 🙂
So my 1st Favorite Thing on Thursday is this super cute Sugar Cone Teacups by Lou Lou Girls! They are so cute and creative!! And a perfect vessel for some yumminess at a party!! I can totally see my granddaughter and I making these for a special tea party!! Stop by and check it out!!
My 2nd Favorite Thing this week is this Double Chocolate Banana Bread by Life, love, Craft: All I can say is Yum!! Banana Bread is a family staple at our house and to add double chocolate…can’t get much better than that! I can’t wait for my future son-in-law to try this one!! Check it out too!
So let’s get on with the party!! Here are a few rules!
1. Please only link up your cookin or craftin creations! (No ad’s or links to other parties)
2. No more than 3 links per party!
3. Please follow me…your host…in some way!
4. Please visit as many other entries as possible…some before you link and some after…after all this is a party…lets share the love!
5. Please link back to this party on your site.