Hello Everyone!! Glad you stopped by! So Spring is finally here…yea!!! I am so glad! I posted earlier this week about the signs of spring…I love watching everything bloom…the renewal of everything that have been dormant these past few months. I hope you all are starting to see the signs and are getting to enjoy the spring and what that brings!!
I just want to take a moment before we get down to business to thank you for partying with me… I Love having you…don’t forget to tell your friends and link back to the party…Now let’s get down to the business!!
So My 1st Favorite Thing this Thursday is this great recipe for Chocolate Protein Popcorn by Pancake Warriors. I love popcorn…I have even tried a few different recipes…but this one sounds so good…and even healthy and good for you!! I’m trying…stop by and check it out!!
My 2nd Favorite Thing this Thursday is these Yummy Kolaches (Czech Sweet Breads) by Yeasterfood. Like I told Joy…these brought back so many childhood memories for me of my Grandma that I could help but choose it as a favorite!! Stop by and see what a great recipe this is!!
So let’s get on with the party!! Here are a few rules!
1. Please only link up your cookin or craftin creations! (No ad’s or links to other parties)
2. No more than 3 links per party!
3. Please follow me…your host…in some way!
4. Please visit as many other entries as possible…some before you link and some after…after all this is a party…lets share the love!
5. Please link back to this party on your site.